If you’re looking to throw a Fall themed party, check out this Free Printable Fall Party Pack. It’s a 22 page PDF made up of cupcake toppers, art prints, straw flags, invitations, a banner and more! All you need to do its download, print, cut and you’re ready for the best Fall Festival around.
The Ultimate Printable Fall Festival Party Pack
Throwing a party for Fall and need some cute and simple decorations? I’ve got you covered with 22 pages of items you can print right from home. I was inspired by a local farm I visited recently and created this set with that place in mind. When I think of Fall, I always think of orange, teal, brown and old school trucks. So I turned that into a party pack!
What is in the 22 page PDF?
- Treat Bag Toppers
- Water Bottle Wraps
- Straw Flag Toppers
- Photo Props
- Cupcake Toppers
- Art Prints
Tips for Using the Party Pack
To make the most of these printables, I suggest using card stock paper. It’s sturdier and a bit heavier than standard printer paper. I also recommend laminating the items to make them last longer. It’s not necessary but it will make everything reusable for a long time.
Use a paper cutting tool when you can to help cut down cutting time. For the items that have simple straight lines, using a paper cutter is great. You can cut them faster and don’t have to worry about messing up. Sometimes scissors can be tricky! Of course, for oddly shaped or circle items, take your time.
Prep everything at least a week before your party. You need plenty of time to print and cut all the items, buy supplies, and decide how to display it all. Give yourself plenty of time before your party to set up so you’re not rushing at the last minute.
Party Ideas for Fall
There are tons of ways to use these printables and throw a party but here are a few of my favorite:
- Classroom party – if you’re a teacher, use these items to decorate your class and have a fun festival day before Fall break.
- Thanksgiving get together or Friendsgiving
- Kids’ playdate
- Work party
- Celebrating life event – graduation, promotion, baby, engagement, etc…
- “Just Because” – get some friends/family together just because it’s fun!
Download Your Free Printable
Click the button below to download the Free Printable Fall Party Pack. This is for personal use only!
Disclaimer: Please note colors may appear different when printed. This depends on your printer settings and not the PDF.
Fall Activities for Kids
If you’re having a family friendly event, kids are going to need entertaining. I have some great Fall activities, crafts and printables you can use to keep kids engaged.
Check out all of my Fall themed posts here but these are some favorites:
- Fall Activity and Coloring Book for Kids – FREE PRINTABLE – great for younger kiddos preschool to 2nd grade
- DIY Fall Sensory Bin – interactive activity to do with toddlers & preschoolers
- 25 Fall Crafts for Kids – find some of the best crafts in this post!
- Fall Printable Puzzles for Kids – set these up on a kids’ table with scissors and let them have at it!
- Thanksgiving Thankful Tree Craft – simple and cute to do for Thanksgiving get together
- Mickey Pumpkin Craft for Kids with Free Printable – for the Disney fans, this is a must do!