This easy Bunny Paper Craft is the perfect activity to do this Spring. Kids can put together this cute paper bunny just in time for Easter. I also include a FREE printable template below to make it even easier for you.
Bunny Paper Craft for Kids
Paper crafts are some of my favorite kinds of crafts. I love making really simple and adorable things using paper because it’s so accessible. With Easter in a few weeks, I knew I had to come up with something with a bunny. Bunnies are just the cutest little animal and children love them! Kids can make their very own cute bunny with just a few materials you probably already have at home.
- Card stock or construction paper
- Glue stick or tape
- Googly eyes
- Mini pom
- Black marker
How to Make an Easy Paper Bunny
- Draw a semi circle, a circle and 2 ovals on a white paper.
- Cut out the shapes and set aside.
- Draw and cut out 2 smaller ovals from pink paper.
- Arrange the shapes to create a bunny and glue/tape together.
- Glue or tape the whole bunny on a card stock or construction paper any color you like.
- Add googly eyes and a pom for a nose.
- Last step is drawing whiskers and a mouth with the marker.
Want to make this even easier? I made a template you can use and all you have to do is print and cut out the pieces. Then, add eyes, nose and draw the rest of the face.
Click the image below for your FREE printable.
For personal use only.
I just love how cute and simple this bunny craft is. Kids of all ages can enjoy it and it has very little prep time. For older kids, make an example for them to reference and encourage them to do the whole thing on their own. Let them cut out the pieces and make their own bunny how they want. Younger kids may need more help. You can provide them the pieces are cut up and ready to be put together and show your example as a reference as well.
Looking for more Spring and Easter crafts for kids? Check out these posts: