Try this fun Black Glue Easter Egg Craft with your kids this Spring! You only need a few materials and I even include FREE printable egg templates below. This is the perfect activity to do for Spring Break or Easter Sunday.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase I may make a small commission. Thank you for supporting my blog and check out my disclosure for more info.
Black Glue Easter Egg Craft for Kids
Kids will love making these cool Easter eggs using black glue and watercolor! It’s a great activity for kids of all ages and the results are amazing.
- Black glue (you can make your own but I prefer the Elmer’s Black Glitter Glue)
- Easter Egg Template – download below
How to Make It:
- Print out your desired Easter Egg template below on watercolor paper or card stock.
- Trace all the black lines with black glue.
- Set aside to completely dry, preferably for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Paint the egg with watercolor where there is no black glue.
- Let dry and cut out the egg.
- Enjoy your beautiful Easter craft!
I love how this turns out and how festive it is. It’s so fun to make with the kids and use their art to decorate for Easter.
Free Printable Easter Egg Templates
I created 4 different Easter Egg templates you can choose from for this craft. Feel free to use them all or choose your favorite.
Click on the image below for your FREE printable.
For personal use only.
These Easter egg templates also make great coloring pages. Use them for the craft and print more later on to color with markers or crayons!
Looking for more Easter fun? Check out these posts: