It’s time for the most spook-tacular time of year! My kids and I love Halloween and getting into the spooky spirit. To help celebrate, I created these fun and FREE printable Halloween coloring pages.
Print these out and use them as a rainy day activity, quiet time, home school or even in the classroom! Read on for some ideas on what to do with the printable Halloween coloring pages and to get the files.
Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages
Ways to Use the Halloween Coloring Pages
You can use these Halloween coloring pages in more than one way. Here are some other ideas:
- Color each piece, cut them out and glue to another construction paper to create a Halloween scene.
- Use watercolors to paint the pages!
- Download each file, open in your favorite coloring app and color from your phone or tablet. Then, save the image and share online or set as phone wallpaper.
- Print each page on a smaller scale and create a mini coloring book. Make enough to put together as classroom gifts.
- Use markers for a vibrant look, frame each page to add some easy Halloween decor around the house or kids room.
To get your FREE printable Halloween coloring page, simply click on the file name. It will open the PDF in a separate window where you can download and print from there.
For personal use only.
I hope you love these Halloween coloring pages as much as I do. If you use them, I’d love to see your work on social media! Tag me on Facebook and Instagram so I can see. Sharing these with your friends and family is highly encouraged but please direct folks to my blog so they can print the pages directly from me.
Have fun and Happy Halloween!
Looking for Halloween printables? Check out these posts: