I’m sharing 5 ways to support your creative friends for FREE!
As a blogger and digital content creator, I know how hard it can be to have a job as a creative. I work tirelessly to create original, interesting and relatable content and sometimes it just doesn’t get seen by anyone.
It’s frustrating and sometimes it makes me want to quit but I honestly love what I do and want others to love my content too! I know other creatives can relate to this so I’m here to share some insight with you.
Friends, acquaintances, family, co-workers, anyone that knows someone in a creative job, this is for you. First let’s cover what a creative job is so there’s no confusion. Creatives are but not limited to bloggers, photographers, artists, party planners, musicians, actors, filmmakers, graphic designers, and youtubers (vloggers).
Ways to Support Your Creative Friends That Will Cost You Nothing
- Follow US on social media. This seems pretty obvious but you’d be surprised how many people don’t follow their friends’ creative businesses on social media. It’s literally the easiest thing to do and it won’t cost you a dime. Just do it, trust me, it helps a ton.
- Like, comment & share our content. Just as easy as clicking that follow button, likes, comments and shares are so important to people with creative businesses. We actually need those to help our pages grow which in turn helps us grow our business which allows us to make money for our families.
- Tell other people about us. Yup, word of mouth is still a thing and it’s powerful. Not only does this help us grow but it helps people know we are real human beings behind our creative business and they’re more likely to follow along.
- Click our links. Whether it’s a blogger sharing a blog post, a photographer sharing their latest gallery, or a calligrapher sharing a new work of art, click the link. Just click it! You may not realize that clicking those links sends the message to the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram gods that our work is worthy of sharing and boosts our posts.
- Leave a (real) review. If you’ve used our service or bought our product, leaving a genuine positive review is just the icing on the cake. It doesn’t cost you anything extra to do this and it helps us so much.
Alright, let’s review. Follow, share, comment, like, tell everyone about us, click links and leave a positive review. Got it? Good.
Now go and take a few minutes to visit some of your creative friends’ social media pages and websites and support them!
Start here and take a look around my site, read some of posts and leave a comment or two. I truly appreciate every single person that takes the time to read my thoughts. Really, thank you so much.